Monday, July 4, 2011

An update, Sorry about delays

Alright.  So 1.7 came out and as far as I hear Mineshafter Squared does not work with it.  I have not been able to test out 1.7 or figure out what changed so I can update the client.  I will start that process tonight, but it might be slow since I a traveling and do not have access to my normal development system.  I will do my best to tweak everything from my laptop.  I should be able to get it to work, but keep it mind this update will come a little slow.

I apologize for this slow update, normally I am faster than this and would like to keep Mineshafter Squared  as up to date as possible, but as I mentioned, I am traveling for family reasons and can not get to my development system or my server to test things out.

For more updates and the progress on the new client update check out the forums.
http://kayoticgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=30

No comments:

Post a Comment