Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Just a note

Well I just wanted to say how floored I am.  The service has just hit 250 users I never expected this to even reach 100 when I started it.  I never expected it to be this successful simply because I created this service from Mineshafter which did not have a huge amount of users to begin with.  I thought that I might only get a fraction of those people to switch over.

This service is growing in size every day little by little, and that is motivating me to make it better.  I have some great ideas in store for you guys, thank you for the support you have all shown so far.

2 comments:

  1. You've done a great job providing a free alternative for the game. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks man I have a lot more coming down the pipeline hope you continue to like it :)

    ReplyDelete