Tuesday, August 2, 2011

An Update

Okay, so quickly:
- Skins actually delete from the server when you delete them from your skin library.
- I purged the unused skin files and database links that did not point to a file from the server.  If this in advertantly caused problems for anyone email me and we will work it out.  I have everything backed up so I can roll back some of the changes if need be.
- My game server is down for a bit, hopefully I will get around to adding the Nether Permissions in today, we will see.
- Almost done re-making, and rolling out this time, the changes that I lost by accident.  Once I have that done I can move onto the Server List :) (can't wait).
- There are now over 570 user accounts on the server with about 130 users consistently logged in. I am yet again floored by this.

I would like to take this time to say that I want to encourage feedback of any kind.  Tell me what you like about the site/service, tell me what you hate, tell me what you want to see, or just general comments or questions.  email me at ryan@kayoticlabs.com.  I am excited that this many people have found this service and are using it.  I can only hope that it will grow even further as I get more of these features out.

Until next time,
KayoticSully

No comments:

Post a Comment