Thursday, August 4, 2011

House Cleaning

Okay so I did some house cleaning, and re coded what I lost.  I purged the skin files of skins that were not linked to anyone.  And cleaned up all duplicate skin entries.  So do not be alarmed if some of your skins disappeared, all that happened was skins that pointed to the same skin file were reduced down to one skin.  Because honestly why would you need to see two skins if they will both do the same exact thing.

The changes I made make it so if you upload a skin twice, it actually creates two different files.  When you delete a skin the file it is linked to is deleted.  If you want to update a skin, just upload the new one and delete the old one.  Soon I will make it so you can actually edit the skin name and description, once that is finished then I will get the public skin system finished up.

If anyone has any other suggestions for feature they want to see in the skin system at all, now is the time to let me know while I am in there working on it.

Edit:  I also changed the homepage a little bit, let me know what you think, or again, if you have any suggestions let me know.  You can respond to this post, post on the forums, or shoot me an email at ryan@kayoticlabs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment